CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Funny Stuff

My mom was rocking Kylie the other day and singing to her. Kylie made her repeat the song (Bye Baby Bunting) until she finally learned it. Once learned, Kylie sang it...then told Granna, "Get off me!" Later, when mom tried to put her in the pack 'n play for nap, Kylie told her, "I don't want to sleep in the box!"

Kylie was drawing today on a coffee filter. She said, "Color path to the right. Color path to the left. Color path in circle." I don't think she knows the difference between right and left yet, but she does like to yell from the back seat while I'm driving, "Turn right! Turn left! I want to drive!"

We're starting an "ocean" theme this week and will be going to the GA Aquarium in Atlanta this weekend. We've made a shark, a fish collage and a coffee filter jellyfish so far. When I hung up her art, Kylie peeled the fish collage apart and put the fish in the shark's mouth. She said, "Don't eat me! Don't eat me!" She wanted me to glue the little fish into the shark's mouth. She is obsessed right now with me drawing a shark and then drawing little fish getting eaten by it. Is this normal???

No comments:

Post a Comment