CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rocket Dance

Kylie climbed into the crib at my mom's house and started jumping up and down, holding Baby. In a high-pitched voice, she said, "Kylie, you'd better stop! You're going to fall down!" Then in her normal voice, she said, "No, Baby! I'm just doing my rocket dance!!!"

Kylie was playing with some staples and cut herself. I didn't notice until after she had been banging on my mom's paino keyboard and covered the keyboard with blood. Nice! She later looked at her cut and said, "I need to go to the hospital!"

Tonight, I was reading Kylie a bedtime Bible story about God creating the world. At the end, I quizzed her with the question, "Who made the world?" Her answer, "Santa!" Hey, I'm trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment