CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Art Museum


Last night, Kylie woke up screaming. I went into her room and she pointed to the corner and said, "Tarantula!!!" Trust me, there was no tarantula.


Today, Kylie kept saying there were bees in her ear. I took this as a sign that perhaps she had an ear infection, and I was correct! An ear infection in both ears....so now she's pumped up on antibiotics, benadryl, tylenol and triaminic. Poor kid. She's in a pretty decent mood, though.


We went to the local art museum the other day. It was a really neat program, in which they took the toddlers through the museum, read a book while gazing at the abstract art, and then let them paint their own abstract art on a small canvas. I'm definitely going to go to this every month, as they do a different theme each time. The next theme: Roosters Rule the Roost. I'm not really sure what this will entail, but how could you go wrong?


No comments:

Post a Comment