CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good Girl

Today, after our Valentine's Day party, Kylie approached me with a piece of candy and said, "Here mama. This is for being a good girl at the party."

At a restaurant the other night, I was rolling Kylie out the door in her stroller. I temporarily set her sippy cup on her shoulder. She said, "Heeeeeey, now I'm a pirate!"

Mom was looking at baby pictures with Kylie the other day. She told Kylie that was when she was a little baby. Kylie said, "Yes, I was a little sweet heart."

Kylie has had a glorious time this Valentine's season! She had a party at her school, where she acquired many tattoos. She came home, poured out all her loot and showed me each Valentine. Today, we hosted a Valentine's party at our house for the Mom's Club. She is especially enjoying all the candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment