CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fashionable

I haven't updated in awhile...so here are a few tidbits.

Paul, Kylie and I were all wearing red shirts for Memorial Day. Kylie said, "You have on a red shirt. I have on a red shirt. Daddy has on a red shirt. We are so fashionable!"

Paul and I were talking about the military "lifestyle" and how people had to move alot. Kylie piped up from th backseat, "Well, I choose the princess lifestyle."

Kylie just got her first pair of ballet slippers. She is entranced by them. She wears them around the house and puts on impromptu performances of twirling and tiptoeing. She's really looking forward to her Snow White ballet camp in July!

Kylie has suddenly become a little fish in the water! She is swimming from halfway across the pool to the wall. One day she was clinging to me and the next day she was swimming! She claims that she is now a mermaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment