CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hi all!

Hi! By special request (Hello, Jill!), I am starting a Kylie blog to keep everyone updated on her latest antics. For starters, just know that Kylie now 21 months. She currently gets out of her crib at night and meets me at the door in the mornings. Yesterday she managed to grab a crystal "flower" off the shelf while I was in the shower, break it and cut her finger. While she was playing with the broken crystal and blood, I managed to get myself back upstairs to wake Paul up before I almost passed out. I'm not sure what I'll do if I'm by myself and this happens again. Blood is not my friend! She never cried, but I was a mess! The day before, she woke up and told Paul: "I want to go to library for books and to the grocery store." At least she knows what she wants!

We just got back from the grocery store, where she gleefully yelled, "Beer!" as we went down that aisle. I'm ashamed that she knows that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment