CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Frustrated

Kylie came down the stairs the other night and said, "I hit my head. I am so FRUSTRATED!" Haha!

Mom and I took Kylie, Mia and Ella to the grand opening of the new Food Lion. They have little toddler sized carts that the girls could push around. We made each of them a list with things to put in their carts. They LOVED it! Leo, the Food Lion was there. Kylie said, "He looks like Dandelion from my book." The girls also got stickers. Now, Kylie only wants to go to Food Lion. If we go to Kroger, she gets mad. I took her back to Food Lion the other day, on a normal day...not the grand opening. Kylie said, "Where's Leo, the Food Lion??? Where's my sticker???" Back to reality, Kylie.

Last night, Kylie picked out some skittles from the Halloween candy bowl. She said, "I'm going to eat this candy when we get back tonight. Is that a good plan?"

We recently carved our pumpkin! Kylie dug right in there and helped scoop out the goo. She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment