CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Funny girl

Last night, I heard a big bang in Kylie's room. I went in there to find her naked and crying. She said, "I was spinning around til I got dizzy." She had fallen into her toy box. I told her to get in her bed. She said, "No. First, I'm gonna spin around til I get dizzy. Then I'm gonna pee pee on the potty. Then I'm gonna put on my panties. Then I'll get in my nice warm bed."

Yesterday, she was searching for the gummi bears. Unfortunately, I had eaten them all. She said, "There they are! They're running away!" I said, "Where are they going?" She said, "I think they're going to Africa!"

Kylie has been doing a pretty good job going on the potty. She earns 1 token each time she uses the potty. When she gets 7 tokens, she gets to choose a prize from the prize box. She still has yet to poop on the potty. I think she's scared to. I threw away a pair of pants today because I cannot handle cleaning them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment