CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Batteries

Kylie was watching Dora the Explorer last night. Dora had a scooter that was missing a wheel. Dora said, "My scooter won't go! It's missing something! What is it??" Kylie said, "Batterwies!"

I have discovered that Kylie will do anything for a Dora sticker. I was trying to brush her teeth last night and she was screaming and running. I said she could have a Dora sticker if she let me. She immediately opened her mouth and went limp. This is good information to have!
When I picked Kylie up at MDO today, she immediately started tattling on the other children in the class. "Harrison and Brooks been eating books! No eat books!" Her teacher said she was made in a wonderful way.

No comments:

Post a Comment