CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bouncy Bouncy Ball

We had craft day at our house yesterday with about 12 toddlers. We had them lie down on brown paper and traced their bodies. Then, we decorated the tracings to look like gingerbread men. Afterwards, Mom and I took Mia and Kylie to the library and to the playground. At the playground, Kylie told us, "We having fun playing in the wind!"

Kylie was having a fit last night for her "bouncy, bouncy ball." We finally discovered that this was the orange ping pong ball! She had me throw it over and over again while she brought it back to me. It was a little strange playing "fetch" with my child.

We tried to go to playgroup today, but Kylie had such a tantrum when we got there that we had to go home. I think she is teething because she keeps rubbing her mouth. She seems fine now that she's had lunch, tylenol and teething tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment